What makes the difference when you choose to work with our team is that they become your team – they are focused on YOU.
We have found a way to offer you a team of allied health professionals who work together to deliver you an individualised plan that is underpinned by the most accurate information available. Give us a call to see what the BodyPlan team difference is.
Physiologist/Shockwave Therapist/Remedial Masseuse
Tim’s passion is to help people to live longer, happier, and healthier lives. Being an Exercise Physiologist gives him an incredible platform in which to do this!! Tim has done extensive studies beyond his Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science and specialises in manual therapy, movement coaching, pain management, education, Olympic Weight lifting, and performance prehab. He has the knowledge and passion to help you to become the very best version of yourself no matter what stage of life or fitness level you are at! He is also passionate about rehabilitation. He can deliver Shockwave Therapy, Dry Needling, Remedial Massage as well as provide practical rehabilitation programs that address your issues rather than band aid them.
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- FMS Level 2 Instructor
- AWF Olympic Weightlifting
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach
- CrossFit Gymnastics Level 1 Coach
- Rock Tape Application Certified
- Exercise for the Treatment of Cancer: Life Now Instructor
Louise Cato is passionate about food and what you do with it. Louise is never short of taking on a challenge. Her experience as Sports Dietitian with the Brisbane Lions through to her time in Italy working for the Australian Institute of Sport are only a few of the varied experiences Louise has had working with elite athletes.
Louise is motivated to work with a broad mix of people from professional athletes through to weight loss and chronic disease management. She is able to offer advice that is backed by scientific evidence while making it practical and flexible to your personal requirements. She can help you through injury, training periodisation, body composition manipulation, supplementation and food intolerances, to name a few. Most importantly, Louise gets results.
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics
- IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- SDA – Accredited Sports Dietitian
- DAA – Accredited Practicing Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist
- SDA – Level 1 Anthropometrist
- Brisbane Lions AFC
- Australian Institute of Sport – European Training Centre Italy
- Australian Institute of Sport – Canberra
- Cycling Australia
- Swim Coach – AIS Aquatics/Surrey Park Swim Club
Lauren is BodyPlan’s exercise scientist.
Don’t let her smile fool you. As a semi-professional cyclist at State and National levels, this lady knows how to get results. University trained and offering scientific and evidence based programs her specialities include DEXA testing, strength and conditioning, osteoporosis management, weight loss, HIIT and boxing.