What makes the difference when you choose to work with our team is that they become your team – they are focused on YOU.
We have found a way to offer you a team of allied health professionals who work together to deliver you an individualised plan that is underpinned by the most accurate information available. Give us a call to see what the BodyPlan team difference is.
Physiologist/Shockwave Therapist/Remedial Masseuse
Tim’s passion is to help people to live longer, happier, and healthier lives. Being an Exercise Physiologist gives him an incredible platform in which to do this!! Tim has done extensive studies beyond his Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science and specialises in manual therapy, movement coaching, pain management, education, Olympic Weight lifting, and performance prehab. He has the knowledge and passion to help you to become the very best version of yourself no matter what stage of life or fitness level you are at! He is also passionate about rehabilitation. He can deliver Shockwave Therapy, Dry Needling, Remedial Massage as well as provide practical rehabilitation programs that address your issues rather than band aid them.
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- FMS Level 2 Instructor
- AWF Olympic Weightlifting
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach
- CrossFit Gymnastics Level 1 Coach
- Rock Tape Application Certified
- Exercise for the Treatment of Cancer: Life Now Instructor
Sports Dietitian/Nutritionist and Exercise Scientist
Andrew has the lovely balance of training, experience and practicality when it comes to his approach to Dietetics. Andrew comes to us as part of our relationship with Apple to Zucchini. Andrew is motivated to work a broad mix of people from professional athletes through to weight loss and chronic disease management. He is able to offer advice that is backed by scientific evidence while making it practical and flexible to your personal requirements. He can help you through injury, training periodisation and intolerances, to name a few). Most importantly, Andrew gets results.
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Health Science (Hons)
- Master of Dietetics Studies
- ESSAM – Exercise Scientist
- SDA – Accredited Sports Dietitian
- DAA – Accredited Practicing Dietitian & Accredited Nutritionist
- Level 1 Anthropometrist
- Gold Coast Suns Football Club
- Cricket Australia Contractor
- Cyclists (UCI to recreational)
- National representatives (softball, athletics, gymnastics, weightlifting, rowing)
- Simon Black Aussie Rules Academy
- QUT research assistant
- University tutor and Research adjunct
- Seminars to schools, training facilities and workplaces
Lauren is BodyPlan’s exercise scientist.
Don’t let her smile fool you. As a semi-professional cyclist at State and National levels, this lady knows how to get results. University trained and offering scientific and evidence based programs her specialities include DEXA testing, strength and conditioning, osteoporosis management, weight loss, HIIT and boxing.